Joki was born in Sombor, Serbia, living with his dad, grandmother, and two elder brothers in a small apartment. He was introduced to the game by his brothers, and he immediately fell in love.
Joki participated in Vojvodina Srbijagas’ youth basketball league. He attracted the attention of bigger clubs and joined Mega Basket in the summer of 2012.
Jokic was actually selected by the Nuggets in the second round of the 2014 NBA draft. In 2016, he was selected for the NBA All-Rookie First Team.
He was chosen for his first All-Star and All-NBA First Team in the 2018–19 NBA season while leading the Nuggets to the Western Conference Semifinals. He gained All-Star and All-NBA recognition the following year while also leading his club to the Western Conference Finals.
Jokic, the top center in Europe, is in the top 10 all-time NBA players with the most triple-doubles (in regular season and playoffs), and he owns the record for the fastest triple-double (achieved in 14 minutes and 33 seconds). He also received a silver medal at the 2016 Summer Olympics.
- Birth: February 19, 1995
- Nationality: Serbian
- Position: Center
- League: NBA
- Team: Denver Nuggets
- Height: 6 ft 11 in (2.11cm)
- Weight: 284 lb (129 kg)
- NBA Draft: 2014 / Round: 2 / Pick: 41st overall – Selected by the Atlanta Hawks
- Team Jersey : No. 15
- Nickname: Joker
- Playing Career:2012–present
- Career History:
2012–2015: Mega Basket
2015 – present: Denver Nuggets
Career Highlights and Awards
|2× NBA Most Valuable Player||2021, 2022|
|4× NBA All-Star||2019-2022|
|3× All-NBA First Team||2019, 2021, 2022|
|All-NBA Second Team||2020|
|NBA All-Rookie First Team||2016|
|2× Serbian Player of the Year||2018, 2021|
|ABA League MVP||2015|
|ABA League Top Prospect||2015|
- Even though Jokic is an outstanding player right now, but actually he wasn’t a major draft pick
- Jokic is a super soda lover.It is said that Jokic would consume up to three liters of soda before entering the court.
- Jokic had a funny injury before due to his love to his fans. Signing too many autographs, he had hand and wrist inflammatory damage.
- He Came from humble beginnings, growing up in a tiny apartment with a big sized family.
It’s time to get a basketball jersey for yourself.
Nothing is better than to support your favorite player by wearing his jersey.